automation tester for insurance company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Automation Tester for an insurance company to join our team.
The customer is a leading wholesale provider of reinsurance, insurance, and other insurance-based forms of risk transfer. Dealing direct and working through brokers, its global client base consists of insurance companies, mid-to-large-sized corporations, and public sector clients.
The project aims to build differentiating assets within the Front Office; i.e. data analytics capabilities and an underwriting platform for the offering.
- Implementing automated tests (RestAssured + Kotlin) based on test cases
- Implementing component tests for services
- Writing test cases
- Performing manual testing
- Reporting bugs, defects
- Supporting automated tests
- Improving, extending existing automation framework for Web, API
- Participating in all Scrum ceremonies
- Performing code review for team members
- 6+ months of work experience in the test automation development
- Solid experience in testing, automation systems based on services, microservices with a big amount of 3rd party integrations;
- Experience with Swagger, OpenAPI specifications
- Solid experience in API automated testing
- Readiness to work with Kotlin
- Experience with Azure (Azure DevOps, Azure Portal)
- Knowledge of Kotlin + Gradle
- Understanding of main principles of CI/CD concepts
- English level B2+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.