lead .net developer
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead .NET Developer.
The customer is a Canadian retail company which operates in the automotive, hardware, sports, leisure and housewares sectors. It is a family of businesses that includes a retail segment, a financial services division and CT REIT.
- Technical guidance of the project
- Continued development of the back-end
- Assistance in refactoring the application for running successfully in azure production
- Incident resolution for issues that occur with the business
- Development against a prioritized backlog set by stakeholders
- Gap analysis regarding production readiness
- Development work to ready VFE for stable operation in the CTC Azure production environment
- General product support
- Preparation of solution design documentation
- Fully tested code and configuration files to support scope prioritized by the CTC Product Owner
- Deployment guidance, knowledge base, and operational readiness documentation
- Test cases and test result management, extending what exists for the existing application
- Building scripts
- 5+ years of experience in .NET Development
- 1+ year of leadership experience
- Strong knowledge of .NET Cloud Development
- Strong knowledge of .NET Core
- Experience with Application Modernization
- Experience with Azure API Management
- Experience with BitBucket
- Strong knowledge of C#
- Experience with Cloud.Azure
- Experience with Identity and Access Management
- Azure DevOps
- MFA (Multi-Factor Authentication)
- Microsoft Power BI
- Security assessment
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.