go to search
middle angular developer
Analytical mindset, Data Analysis, Performance Analysis, Debugging, Problem-solving, Routing, Troubleshooting
Sorry, the job is expired
Middle Angular Developer
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Angular Developer to join our global team.
The customer is the largest Cargo Airline worldwide.
- Effectively collaborate with UX designers and back-end developers
- Understand the whole development flow
- Pro-actively discuss design implementation feasibility with UX engineers and work out backend integration with the back-end team
- Implement the ready-made visual designs using Angular Material and custom-built Angular components, by writing Angular templates and SCSS code in BEM
- Implement routes, protected routes, forms, HTTP communication, performance optimizations (e.g. lazy loading, change detection strategies)
- Implement the Angular services with proper and graceful error handling
- Write unit tests to maintain at least 80% code coverage in the whole codebase
- Deploy or even intervene failing pipeline builds when necessary
- 2+ years of experience in Angular Development
- Good Conceptual and practical understanding of important aspects like routing, data sharing, and reactive observable
- Strong Debugging and Troubleshooting Expertise (for performance analysis/troubleshoot/code debugging)
- Strong analytical skills, and problem-solving skills, communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information/data
- Familiar with the latest IDE, development-supporting tools and code-quality assurance softwares, like Visual Studio Code, ESLint, Prettier, Git workflow, Git hooks
- Understanding of standard CI/CD processes
nice to have
- Document Object Model
- Microsoft Azure
- Spring Boot
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.