middle automation tester in .net for software company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Automation Tester in .NET to join our team.
- Integration of a new entity, mostly focused in backend automation from Unit testing (nUnit and nSubstitude) to Pipeline integration and automated regression testing (Echo tests)
- Develop test strategies, plans and scripts for automation as well as functional and integration testing
- Work with developers, execute test scripts, log and develop automated test results reports from pipelines, and resolve testing issues
- Code review, troubleshoot and even correct small bugs directly on code
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- nUnit and nSusbstitude or any other Unit testing and Mocking technologies
- Willing to learn pipeline automation framework build for .NET apps
- MongoDB experience or any No-SQL DB
- Experience in Microservices and Event sourcing (Like Kafka or RabbitMQ)
- Cloud experience with Docker, specially in GCP
- Good communication skills
- Apache Kafka
- Mock creation
- Test Automation Frameworks
- Web Service / API Test Automation
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.