go to search
middle business analyst for a media company
Sorry, the job is expired
Middle Business Analyst for a Media company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Business Analyst to join our team.
- Take high level requirements and deliverables and work with product management and end users’ teams to turn them into well-defined requirements and use cases
- Working with architecture team to craft new technology solutions and services to meet the requirements. Identify dependencies we have on other technology and content teams.
- Facilitating estimation activities with technology teams, creating WBS and proposals for clients
- Convert high level requirements and technical design into structured detailed requirements in Jira, manage team`s backlog(s)
- Support the use of standard tools and best practices within the team
- Work in the team of business analysts to cover different parts of program and align priorities and activities across the team
- 3+ years of experience in Business Analysis
- Proactive, self-motivated, with the capability to plan own work, and then work without supervision
- Excellent requirements elicitation and documentation skills for agile projects – user stories, process maps (BPMN), data mappings, wireframes, UML diagrams
- Excellent communication – verbal and written, including remote collaboration
- Experience in working with remote teams and stakeholders distributed across the world.
- B2+ English speaking to communicate with native speakers on a daily basis, elicit requirements, run presentations
- Ability to work on multiple streams with shifting priorities
- Must grasp concepts quickly. Aptitude and interest in technical concepts essential
- JIRA, Confluence and MS Office
- Systems analysis – defining process flows, interfaces and data models between systems
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.