middle business analyst for a media company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Business Analyst to join our team.
- Take high level requirements and deliverables and work with product management and end users’ teams to turn them into well-defined requirements and use cases
- Working with architecture team to craft new technology solutions and services to meet the requirements. Identify dependencies we have on other technology and content teams.
- Facilitating estimation activities with technology teams, creating WBS and proposals for clients
- Convert high level requirements and technical design into structured detailed requirements in Jira, manage team`s backlog(s)
- Support the use of standard tools and best practices within the team
- Work in the team of business analysts to cover different parts of program and align priorities and activities across the team
- Proactive, self-motivated, with the capability to plan own work, and then work without supervision
- Excellent requirements elicitation and documentation skills for agile projects – user stories, process maps (BPMN), data mappings, wireframes, UML diagrams – at least 5 years experience
- Excellent communication – verbal and written, including remote collaboration
- Experience in working with remote teams and stakeholders distributed across the world.
- B2+ English speaking to communicate with native speakers on a daily basis, elicit requirements, run presentations
- Ability to work on multiple streams with shifting priorities
- Must grasp concepts quickly. Aptitude and interest in technical concepts essential
- JIRA, Confluence and MS Office
- Systems analysis – defining process flows, interfaces and data models between systems
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.