middle functional tester for energy company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Middle Functional Tester to join our team.
The customer is the state-owned oil company of the United Arab Emirates.It is the world's 12th largest oil company by production.
- Participate in software quality assurance processes, suggest and implement improvements
- Analyze and review requirements and project documentation
- Define test strategy on a level of feature
- Estimation of testing efforts
- Create test documentation and keep it up to date
- Document and track software issues using Jira
- Create test cases based on requirements, execute tests and report progress
- Create and maintain HOWTOs and other materials for QA team
- Cooperate with BA regarding requirements clarifications and quality expectations
- At least 2 years of experience in software testing
- Experience in API testing with Postman
- Understanding of the client-server model
- Knowledge and practical experience in applying various software testing techniques
- Experience in maintaining test documentation (check-lists, test cases, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Good written and spoken English
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Understanding of the Scrum/Kanban main terms and principles
- Ability to work under pressure of time/client expectations
- Experience in backend development: .NET technological stack (including ASP.NET Core), ELSA skills knowledge
- Experience in front end development: React; Redux; Redux-thunk, React-router, React Web skills knowledge
- Component, Bootstrap knowledge
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.