junior .net developer
We are in search for a remote Junior .NET Developer to join our team.
The ideal candidate should have a strong background in .NET framework, C# programming, object-oriented principles, and database systems. This role requires a good command of the English language and the ability to work full-time (40 hours per week).
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop software and hi-tech projects
- Write and maintain scalable, efficient, and well-documented code
- Participate in code reviews, testing, and debugging
- Contribute to the overall performance improvment, stability, and security of web applications and APIs
- At least 6 months of experience in .NET development, specifically in Net Back End
- Coding abilities in C# programming and knowledge of object-oriented principles, SOLID principles, and design patterns
- Experience in developing web applications and RESTful APIs using the ASP.Net Core framework
- Understanding of database systems, SQL, and Entity Framework
- English communication skills at an Upper-Intermediate level (B2+)
nice to have
- Experience with cloud computing platforms like AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with managing data persistence using ORM Frameworks
- Degree in IT or relevant IT courses or certifications
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.