.net developer for a department store company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Developer with 6+ months of production experience in .NET and C# and experience in Lean/Agile frameworks such as Scrum to join our team.
The customer is an American luxury department store chain. The company originated as a shoe store and evolved into a full-line retailer with departments for clothing, footwear, handbags, jewellery, accessories, cosmetics, and fragrances.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- 6+ months of production experience in .NET and C#, experience with .NET Core
- Experience in Lean/Agile frameworks such as Scrum
- Positive, "can-do" attitude, self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail, sense of ownership, and commitment to teamwork
- Willing to work with Automated Testing framework to cover code with tests
- Demonstrated ability to produce well-written and succinct technical analysis and documentation to stakeholders in the development and product management
- Understanding of retail business domain is preferred but not required
- English level proficiency B1
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.