junior .net developer for a financial services company
Currently, we are looking for a remote .NET Developer to join our team.
The customer is an American company that provides education planning and financial services for schools, higher education institutions, churches, and businesses locally and internationally.
- Develop new functionalities on .NET and Angular frameworks
- Do refactoring when appropriate
- Write project documentation
- Develop automated tests
- Review code
- 6+ months of experience with .NET
- Experience in developing REST APIs with .NET
- Experience in testing REST APIs with API testing tools such as Postman
- Experience with API tools including Swagger
- Strong knowledge of Angular
- Experience with MS Azure
- B2+ level of English