junior .net developer for a financial technology company
We’re looking for a remote Senior .NET Developer with 6+ months' experience developing within the .NET Framework using C# to join our team.
The customer is a provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, mutual funds, and corporate issuers. The Company's segments include Investor Communication Solutions, and Global Technology and Operations. The Company delivers a range of solutions that helps its clients serve their retail and institutional customers across the entire investment lifecycle, including pre-trade, trade, and post-trade processing functionality.
In this position you will participate in the design, development, testing and support of software applications. You will work in an exciting environment, supporting and developing applications using the newest technologies.
- Develop and maintain a mature software application primarily written in C#
- Design, develop, write unit tests, troubleshoot programs
- Develop program, system and user documentation
- Participate in Ad Hoc analysis / special projects as necessary
- 6+ months experience developing within the .NET Framework using C#
- 6+ months experience with SQL
- Strong application architecture skills
- Formal C.S. background with strength in data structures and algorithms
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities at a time
- Ability to work under stress and be highly adaptable
- English level proficiency B1
nice to have
- React knowledge is a plus
- Experience with microservices is a plus
- Cloud hosting experience is a plus
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.