.net developer for a fintech company
Currently, we are looking for a remote .NET Developer to join our team.
The customer is a provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, mutual funds and corporate issuers. The Company's segments include Investor Communication Solutions, and Global Technology and Operations. The Company delivers a range of solutions that helps its clients serve their retail and institutional customers across the entire investment lifecycle, including pre-trade, trade, and post-trade processing functionality.
- Develop and maintain a mature software application primarily written in C#
- Design, develop, write unit tests, troubleshoot programs
- Work on refactoring and modernizing existing code (primarily SQL and SSIS scripts)
- Help automate build and deployment processes. This would involve analyzing, optimizing queries, ETL jobs, reducing duplication of effort and eliminating manual steps
- Implement micro services on the database, eliminating direct database access and simplifying solutions for clients and internal users
- 6+ months experience with Microsoft .NET (C#)
- Object Oriented programming skills
- Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services)
- SQL Server Stored Procedures and general relational database skills
- Experience with version control Git
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2+ level of English
- Windows batch programming / PowerShell Scripting skills
- Jenkins & associated CI/CD concepts and implementations experience
- Cloud computing (AWS experience highly preferred, but not required) knowledge
- Experience with Microsoft PowerBI, Chef, Terraform
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.