go to search
.NET Developer for a Manufacturing Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote .NET developer to join our team.
The customer is a leading, global aluminium producer. The company's main products are primary aluminium, aluminium alloys, foil and alumina.
- 6+ months of .NET and ReactJS development experience
- Knowledge of web technologies, understanding how web applications interact
- Experience with js frameworks is desirable
- Ability to understand someone else's code
- Ability to work in a team and personal responsibility
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
benefits for locations
- Prepaid Medicine with Colsanitas for you and your legal dependents
- MetLife Life Insurance for you
- Thousands of projects for top brands
- Stable income
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Support from a personal Skill Advisor
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Access to internal communities and competency centers
- Certification opportunities
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.