junior .net developer for a media company
Currently, we are looking for a remote .NET Developer to join our team.
The customer is a Canadian-American multinational media conglomerate. The company was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where it is headquartered at the Bay Adelaide Centre.
- Implement new features
- Participate in code reviews
- Perform bug-fixing
- Design respective components
- Communicate with customer-side product owners and engineers
- 6+ months experience in developing applications using the .NET technology stack
- Practical experience in writing code and preferably experience in code review procedures
- Understanding of unit tests
- Experience with others' code
- Experience with ASP.NET
- Knowledge of SQL
- High level of responsibility
- Strong knowledge of Git
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2+ level of English
nice to have
- Knowledge of ASP.NET Web API
- Experience with AngularJS
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.