Currently, we are looking for a remote .NET Developer to join our team.
The customer is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors to build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
- Analyze, design and implement assigned development tasks
- Be responsible for identifying and mitigating technical risks.
- Contribute to overall application architecture
- Continuously work on system improvements
- 6+ months of development experience in DotNet 5 (C#)
- Knowledge of Postgres SQL, Microservice architectures
- Knowledge of test automation frameworks and languages (BDD/TDD, Specflow)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2 level of English
- Experience in MassTransit and Routing Slips for inter-microservice messaging
- Knowledge of Domain Driven Design
- Experience in Java/Scala - Cisco API, Python 3
- Knowledge of networking standards and protocols, particularly in a Cisco context
- Knowledge of DHCP and DNS
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.