junior .net developer for a media company
Currently, we are looking for a remote .NET Developer to join our team.
The customer is a Canadian-American multinational media conglomerate. The company was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where it is headquartered at the Bay Adelaide Centre.
- Communication with client, resolving client issues
- Participation in features development
- Working with customer, represent offshore team
- 6+ months experience with .NET
- Good hold of ASP .NET MVC, WebAPI
- Solid understanding of client-server interaction principles
- Experience in developing high-load and distributed systems
- Strong understanding of multi-threaded programming principles
- Understanding of OOP principles, development methodologies, design patterns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2+ level of English
nice to have
- AWS/ELK/Any experience with cloud
- Experience with C++/COM/ATL
- Knowledge of MS Office Add-ins and Six
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.