We're looking for a remote Developer with experience with .NET and familiarity with MS SQL to join our team.
The customer is a leading provider of construction information and technology solutions in North America. The company helps commercial construction firms simplify and streamline preconstruction with the largest network, most accurate project information, and only all-in-one construction platform with anytime, anywhere access.
- Monitor existing systems for structural integrity
- Oversee the development and installation of new hardware and software
- Install and configure operating systems and other software and routinely test installed software for glitch detection and other issues
- Provide technical direction to IT support staff
- 6+ months of previous experience in development and operations, or related IT, computer, or operations field
- Experience with .NET Core
- Familiarity with MS SQL
- REST API practices experience
- Knowledge of Confluence/Jira
- Git experience
- Experience with Scrum methodology
- English: at least A2
- Experience with Bitbucket
- CI on Jenkins / TeamCity experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.