junior .net developer for a travel company
We are looking for a proactive remote .NET Developer with 6+ months of Visual Basic .NET development experience and Structured Query Language expertise to join our team.
The customer is a provider of global corporate travel management. It combines service leadership with flexible technology, intelligent data analysis, and strategic solutions to provide travel management advantages to customers of all sizes, all around the globe.
You will perform software programming and program maintenance for POS (Point of Sales) tools. Provide process flow design and application design support for strategic initiatives and continuous improvement projects. Analyze current programs to provide enhancements for strategic projects.
- Program and customize code for new account implementations utilizing POS (point-of-sale) package
- Program and customize POS code for all automation initiatives
- Manage project timelines for programming on new implementations and other projects
- Create and enhance existing POS library
- Evaluation of requirements for point-of sale programming
- Work other technology teams to evaluate best practices and implementation of technology solutions
- Analyze GDS host functionality updates to determine impact
- Work independently in the absence of supervision
- 6+ months of experience using Visual Studio Development Environments (Visual Basic, C#)
- 6+ months of experience with Structured Query Language, stored procedures and Relational Database concepts
- Associate or bachelor's degree in computer science, with bachelor's degree receiving preference
- English level proficiency B1
nice to have
- Experience with Oracle SQL and SnowSQL is a plus
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.