Currently, we are hiring an energetic, motivated, and passionate remote .NET Developer with 6+ months of software development experience, and Sabre Travel Network API expertise, Multi-Supplier air API integrations, Flight Aggregator experience (i.e.: Mystifly, FlightGuru, Priceline) to join our team.
The customer is a travel company that offers a travel privileges platform that opens up the world of travel to companies and their customers.
- Assist in the full development lifecycle of Back-end Development using technologies like C#, .NET, SQL/NoSQL, Microservices
- Participate in writing and maintenance of Unit Tests
- Troubleshoot and resolve defects and production issues
- Assist in release coverage and verification
- Create and maintain Unit Tests
- Processing large data structures in a highly performant manner
- Concurrency and asynchronous system design
- Large scale systems using distributed design, caching, microservices, and storage
- Performance tuning and optimization
- 6+ months of .NET development experience
- Sabre Travel Network API expertise (as opposed to Airline, which is different)
- Flight Aggregator experience (i.e.: Mystifly, FlightGuru, Priceline)
- Branded Fares shopping and booking
- Multi-Supplier air API integrations
- Experience using version control utility: Git, SVN, etc.
- SQL and/or NoSQL Database experience
- GraphQL experience
- ATPCO content integrations
- PNR services
- Air fulfillment including ticketing, schedule change automation, exchange, void, refund
- Air/Flight eCommerce front-end experience
- NDC level 4 certified aggregator
- English level proficiency B1
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.