go to search
.net developer for a travel company
Sorry, the job is expired
.NET Developer for a Travel Company
read full description
Currently, we are hiring an energetic, motivated, and passionate remote .NET Developer with 6+ months of software development experience, and AWS or Azure PaaS skills to join our team.
The customer is an industry-leading global corporate travel management company. It operates in 109 countries and provides global corporate travel management services.
You will work on various improvements for on-prem BCD API, migrate smaller components to AWS.
The team is composed of a Project Manager, a Product Champion and UX designer that are both based in the US.
These jobs are for you
benefits for locations
- Prepaid Medicine with Colsanitas for you and your legal dependents
- MetLife Life Insurance for you
- Thousands of projects for top brands
- Stable income
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Support from a personal Skill Advisor
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Access to internal communities and competency centers
- Certification opportunities
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.