go to search
.net developer for financial company
Sorry, the job is expired
.NET Developer for financial company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Associate .NET Developer for a financial company to join our team.
The customer is a provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, mutual funds, and corporate issuers. The Company delivers a range of solutions that helps its clients serve their retail and institutional customers across the entire investment lifecycle, including pre-trade, trade, and post-trade processing functionality.
- Working directly with the client in a Scrum SDLC process
- Working with the team on transforming existing legacy system to Microservices based system
- 1+ year of software development experience
- Hands-on experience with .NET, C#, SQL, Web Services (REST/SOAP)
- English level B2+
benefits for locations
- Health Insurance, Life Insurance and Occupational Risk Insurance
- Paid time-off
- Compensation of costs for internet, electricity and personal laptop usage
For your comfortable work
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Support from a personal Skill Advisor
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Access to internal communities and competency centers
- Certification opportunities
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.