Currently, we are looking for a remote .NET Developer to join our team.
The customer is a British insurance market where members operate as syndicates to insure and spread out the risks of different businesses, organizations, and individuals.
- Analyze, design and implement assigned development tasks
- Participate in platform back-end development. PoC creation, participation in solution design, component design, implementation and delivery.
- Be responsible for identifying and mitigating technical risks.
- Contribute to overall application architecture
- Continuously work on system improvements
- Help with onboarding of applications onto the platform
- 6+ months of strong Experience as .Net/ C# developer
- Experience with Git
- Solid knowledge and experience in any relational db
- CI/CD understanding
- Development experience of systems with high stability, manageability, scalability and performance
- Experience in coordinating releases and dependencies across teams
- Methodical, strong analytical and problem-solver
- Ability to work closely with business users
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2 level of English
- Experience with Azure DevOps, Microsoft Azure
- Experience with PostgreSQL, Terraform
- UI development experience (React JS)
- Web API, ASP.NET MVC, dotnetcore, ANGULAR 2+
- Practiced in CI/CD tooling
- Knowledge and experience of containerization
- Ability to come up to speed rapidly
- Experience in working with distributed teams
- Experience in Scrum/Agile
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.