junior .net developer for oilfield services company
Currently, we're looking for a remote .NET Developer for Oilfield Services
The customer is the world's leading oilfield services company providing cutting-edge solutions for reservoir characterization, drilling, production & processing.
- Participate feature development (investigation, estimation, implementation, writing tests)
- Contribute to bug fixing
- Work in team, participate in stand-ups, weekly meetings, provide advice to Portfolio and/or QA team
- 6+ months of automated testing in .NET experience
- C# programming skills
- Previous experience of writing good automated Gherkin scenarios
- SQL skills
- Strong knowledge in C++ or C#, willingness to learn the other, as we utilize both languages
- English level: B2
nice to have
- Good to have knowledge about Design patterns
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.