junior .net developer for retail and distribution company
Currently we are looking for a remote .NET Developer for retail and distribution company for our team.
The customer is an American corporation. It manages a chain of gasoline service stations across the Southern part of the United States.
There are 4 primary web properties that the client has, some are custom portals for unique business partners and one is a customer facing site that will be moving into the e-Commerce space. The client is looking to integrate with several delivery partners, to integrate with a few payment providers. Also the client is keen to build an abstraction layer to easily add more payment providers as needed.
- to upgrade current outdated technology to the latest development version;
- to add sophistication and performance to existing code;
- to refactor client’s technology to increase performance and clean up dead-code prior to moving forward.
- 6+ months of relevant experience.
- Possess very strong .NET development skills.
- Experience with HTML 5, CSS 3.
- English level proficiency B1
nice to have
- Knowledge of: