.net engineer for an information services
Currently, we are looking for a remote Associate .NET Engineer for an Information services company for our team.
The customer is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
- Provide access to petabytes of market data;
- Work with solution used to fetch, aggregate and transform data from various data sources;
- Work with back-end for dozens of client applications, including one of the leading platform for financial risk management;
- Design patterns;
- 1+ years of software development experience;
- English level B2+;
- Experience with .NET Framework, .NET TPL, ASP.NET Services, Unit-testing (advanced);
- Experience with relational DB knowledge (intermediate);
- Experience with distributed web-services, NoSQL (novice).
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.