go to search
.net engineer for an information services company
Sorry, the job is expired
.NET Engineer for an Information services company
Currently we are looking for a remote Associate .NET Engineer for an Information services company for our team.
The customer is a Canadian-American multinational media conglomerate. The company was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where it is headquartered at the Bay Adelaide Centre.
We are looking for ownership, initiative, and challenging status quo kind of person that is able to drive tasks in particular areas working on design, planning, and implementation.
- Updating existing .NET Core 3.1 APIs;
- Migrating machine applications into Auth0 as clients;
- Assisting with testing and writing unit tests, integration tests for automated testing.
- 6+ months of relevant .NET development experience;
- English level B2+;
- Experience with API, REST full, Python;
- Knowledge of Excel plugins, Angular, Python scripts.
nice to have
- Knowledge of AWS
benefits for locations
- Prepaid Medicine with Colsanitas for you and your legal dependents
- MetLife Life Insurance for you
- Thousands of projects for top brands
- Stable income
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Support from a personal Skill Advisor
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Access to internal communities and competency centers
- Certification opportunities
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.