junior .net full-stack developer
We are seeking a remote Junior .NET Full-stack Developer to join our software and team.
In this position, you will be responsible for coding abilities in C# programming, with a solid grasp of object-oriented principles, SOLID principles, and design patterns. The ideal candidate must have experience in developing web applications using ASP.NET Core framework and RESTful APIs. You will work with a great team to implement Microservice Architecture Patterns and manage data persistence using ORM Frameworks.
- Work with a team of developers to design, develop, and maintain software applications
- Develop new features and enhancements to existing applications, ensuring that they are of high quality and meet business needs
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers to ensure optimal user experience
- Create and maintain technical documentation related to the software development process
- Troubleshoot and debug issues in a timely manner
- At least 6 months of experience in .NET Full Stack development
- Strong knowledge of .NET framework, C# language, and Microservice Architecture Pattern
- Familiarity with REST, SOAP, NHibernate, MySQL, and Message Brokers (MQ)
- Effective English communication skills at an upper-intermediate level (B2+)
nice to have
- Familiarity with HTML, and CSS
- Experience with ASP.Net MVC and ASP.Net Web API
- Proficiency in database systems, SQL
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.