.net software engineer for EPAM project
We're currently looking for a Software Engineer with 6+ months of .NET and C# development experience to join our team.
The main pool of tasks is associated with design, development and maintenance of high-performance, high-availability financial trading applications.
- Migration of existing customer's desktop trading applications to Blazor WebAssembly
- Strong WebAssembly experience
- 6+ months of .NET/C# experience
- Team player
- Experience in network programming, multithreading
- Experience in code review
- Strong written communication skills in English
- Financial/eTrading domain background
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Basic knowledge of FIX protocol standards
- Experience with React.js
- Experience with Blazor WebAssembly
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.