junior 2nd line / environments support engineer
We are currently looking for a remote 2nd Line / Environments Support Engineer with experience with AWS, Networks and protocols knowledge and experience with Linux to join our team.
The customer is a global provider of professional information, software solutions, and services for clinicians, accountants, lawyers, and tax, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and regulatory sectors.
- Support of Development environments for multiple business units
- Deployment of infrastructure in AWS
- Support and maintenance of AWS infra (ELB, S3, EC2, CF and etc)
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Linux (Advanced)
- Networks and protocols knowledge
- Knowledge of CI\CD
- Apache-Tomcat-mod_jk understanding
- Experience with JBoss AS\JBoss Fuse\WildFly\Tomcat
- Experience with SOLR, SOLR Cloud