go to search
3rd line / software maintenance engineer for a video game developer
DevOps.IaC, Ansible, Terraform, Packer, Jenkins, Cloud.AWS
Sorry, the job is expired
3rd Line / Software Maintenance Engineer for a Video Game Developer
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior 3rd Line / Software Maintenance Engineer to join our team.
The customer is an American video game and software developer and publisher, developing a commercially available game engine which also powers their internally developed video games.
- 3+ years' experience of hands-on experience with Jenkins and Jenkins pipelines
- Strong CI/CD theoretical knowledge including recent market trends, common pitfalls, and best practices
- Strong knowledge of Ansible / Packer
- Good knowledge of AWS Core services
- Bash and Python scripting skills
- Experience with Ansible and Hashicorp tools (Terraform, Packer, Vault, Consul)
- Familiarity with Git and Perforce workflows
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2+ level of English
nice to have
- Nice to have experience with containers (Docker, Kubernetes) including best practices of applications containerization
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.