administrative support specialist
We are looking for a remote Administrative Support Specialist to join our team.
- Cooperate with recruiters and interviewers globally
- Monitor and process incoming interview requests
- Review and analyze the request data, quickly understand if something is missing
- Select suitable interviewers using various tools based on different attributes. (Searching for the right interviewer accordingly to the primary skill, job description, level etc. Matching them with candidate’s profile)
- Schedule TIs for various locations
- Confirming time slots and matching calendars of an interviewer and a candidate
- Assists interviewers and candidates if they have issues with accessing the interview
- Maintain timely correspondence with recruiters, candidates, and experts
- Previous data processing experience is an asset
- Fluent spoken and written English (at least B2+) is mandatory
- Fast learner, able to quickly adapt to change
- Analytical thinking and good judgment under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Focused and detail-oriented
- Proficient user of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Ability to work with large amounts of data
- Ability to efficiently manage time and prioritize multiple tasks
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.