android developer for a leading banking company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Android Developer with 6+ months of Android development experience to join our team.
Our customer is one of the leaders of the national banking sector and holds a strong competitive position in all segments of the banking services market.
- Design and implement performant solution
- Propose and implement innovative improvements
- Write clean code
- Android development experience of 6+ months
- Strong knowledge of Java and Kotlin
- Ability to understand and work with someone else's code, execution of code refactoring
- Readiness for teamwork and work on common tasks, be responsible for deadlines
- Knowledge and understanding of SOLID principles
- Understanding and ability to work with patterns (MVP, MVVM, …)
- Experience with Dagger 2, RxJava 2, Android Architecture Components
- Experience with Git
- Ability to design your own components
- Ability to write maintainable and testable code
- Participation in code review
- Experience in developing client-server applications
- Knowledge of current mobile app development tendencies
- Experience with Jira, confluence
- Experience of writing Unit/UI-tests
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.