android developer for banking services provider
Currently, we are looking for a remote Android Developer with 6+ months of Android development experience, a strong knowledge of Java and Kotlin, an understanding, and the ability to apply architectural patterns (MVP, MVVM, etc.) to join our global team remotely.
Our customer is one of the leaders of the national banking sector and holds a strong competitive position in all segments of the banking services market.
- Design and implement performant solution
- Propose and implement innovative improvements
- Write clean code
- Participate in code review
- 6+ months of Android development experience
- Strong knowledge of Java and Kotlin
- Ability to understand and work with someone else's code
- Readiness for teamwork and work on common tasks
- Knowledge and understanding of SOLID principles
- Understanding and ability to apply architectural patterns (MVP, MVVM, etc.)
- Experience with Dagger 2, RxJava 2, Android Architecture Components
- Experience with Git
- Experience in developing client-server applications
- At least Pre-Intermediate level of English
- Jira, Confluence
- Experience in writing Unit/UI-tests
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.