Currently, we are looking for a remote Android Developer to join our team.
We are building a technical solution, which allows end-users in more than 14 countries worldwide to access video content, manage set-top boxes, use Chromecast, etc.
As part of our team, you will participate in developing a mobile solution for our client, which is the world’s largest global cable company with operations in more than 30 countries. They offer innovative and enhanced video products, including revolutionary media and entertainment platforms.
- Take part in the development of native mobile apps with Android
- Work within a team of developers to complete proposed initiatives, contributing application architecture and implementation guidance
- Quickly gain an understanding of our clients’ requirements, technology needs and solution architecture
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to develop appropriate solutions
- Brainstorm with team members and prove the ability to think on the fly
- Strong Android and Java development skills (6+ months of commercial development experience)
- Knowledge of Kotlin
- Understanding of mobile application design and UX
- Expertise in Google Play Services API (Location, Map, GCM, etc.)
- Acquaintance with design patterns (GoF) and architecture of the applications
- Proven experience in Collections, Multithreading, IO, Networking, Generics, Profiling
- Good command of English: Intermediate speaking level and higher
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.