android developer for free-to-air television network
Currently, we're looking for a remote Android Developer for Free-to-air
The customer is an American free-to-air television network, and flagship shopping channel specializing in televised home shopping.
- Develop mobile applications
- Deliver the software product according to priorities
- Take part in meetings, technical discussions
- Answer client inquiries in a timely fashion
- 2 + years of experience as Android Developer
- Experience with Java and Kotlin
- Understanding of architecture patterns (MVP, MVVM, Clean Architecture etc)
- Design patterns
- Understanding SOLID principles
- Android Architecture Components (ViewModel, LiveData, Lifecycle)
- Dagger2, OKHttp, RxJava
- Unit tests and UI tests. Experience with Robolectric and Espresso tests.
- Experience in developing multithreaded applications.
- Experience in maintaining other developers’ code (reading, refactoring) and Code Review.
- Experience with Scrum, Kanban.
- Experience with Git.
- English level: B2+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.