Currently, we’re looking for a remote Angular Developer with 6+ months of experience to join our team.
The customer is a world-leading global provider of market intelligence, deal execution platforms, and investor communication tools to investment banks and corporations around the world.
- Implementing new features and solutions, changing existing one
- Making pixel perfect page according to the style guides and mockups
- Contributing to technical design
- Writing Unit Tests
- Reviewing code
- Fixing bugs and refactoring solutions when needed
- Following established engineering processes
- 6+ months of Angular development experience
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code
- Experience with RESTful services
- Familiar with testing frameworks (Jasmine)
- English level B2+
- Knowledge of Node.js
- Experience with Docker
- Knowledge of AWS (S3, API Gateway, Lambda)
- Experience with GitLab, TeamCity
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.