angular developer for EPAM project
You will work on a web tool that helps to seamlessly search and add structure to noisy unstructured data to extract keywords, topics of interest, and sentiment indexes. The solution connects and consolidates your repositories of unstructured data within your own enterprise data warehouse.
We follow agile work methods, have scrum processes onboard, 2 weeks sprints, we eager to continually improve our processes and approaches on retros, demos, etc.
- Implement new features and solutions, change existing one
- Pixel perfect page making according to the style guides and mockups
- Contribute to technical design
- Write unit tests
- Do code review
- Do bug fix and refactor solutions when needed
- Follow established engineering processes
- Experience with NgRx, RxJS
- Experience with HTML, CSS3, LESS/SCSS
- Experience with Git
- Ability to work in a Scrum environment
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, and an ability to carefully listen when others speak and to respond in a respectful and diplomatic way to reach consensus
- Team player
- English level proficiency B1
- Knowledge of NodeJS is optional
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.