angular developer for multinational workforce management
Currently, we're looking for a remote Angular Developer for Multinational Workforce Management.
The customer is an American multinational workforce management and human capital management cloud provider.
- Communicating with the customer to clarify requirements
- Integrating with other components of the system
- Estimating work and reporting work done
- Performing code reviews for peers
- Creating technical documentation on Confluence
- Demonstrating implemented functionality during Sprint Review
- Working across the stack from UI to database
- Designing and developing REST APIs
- Leveraging AWS to deliver efficient, cloud-native solutions
- Writing unit, integration, and functional tests, and guiding others in doing the same
- Participating in design/code reviews
- Translating business needs and requirements into technical specifications
- Documenting software designs and project tasks
- Review*ing functional requirements and analyzing their impact on schedule and software design
- 6+ months of experience as Angular Developer
- Experience in unit testing, familiar with at least one unit/e2e testing framework
- Solid knowledge of Angular2+
- Solid knowledge of OOP, design patterns, reactive programming, and MVC
- Solid knowledge of Core JS and Client Side
- Good knowledge of responsive development
- Basic understanding of Node.js
- Understanding of clean code and clean design
- English level: B2+
- Solid knowledge of and past project experience with React, AngularJS, jQuery, and RxJS
- Solid knowledge of RESTful client-server communication
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS, experience with SCSS/SASS and Bootstrap
- Good knowledge of semantic HTML and a11y
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.