angular developer for oilfield services company.
Currently, we're looking for a remote Angular Developer for Oilfield Services Company to join our team.
The customer is an oilfield services company. It's employees represent more than 140 nationalities working in more than 120 countries.
- Working across the stack from UI to database
- Designing and developing REST APIs
- Leveraging AWS
- Writing unit, integration, and functional tests
- Participating in design/code reviews
- Translating business needs and requirements into technical specifications
- Documenting software designs and project tasks
- Reviewing functional requirements and analyzing their impact on schedule and software design
- Angular version 7+ is must, preferably the latest version(Angular 9)
- Experience with SignalR and Single Page Web Apps, Docker and RabbitMQ.
- Knowledge/experience/awareness in maintainability and testing.
- Knowledge/experience/awareness with performance tuning(monitoring, load testing, caching, etc.) and security.
- Basic knowledge of application networking and troubleshooting
- English level B2+
- Basic understanding of Java
- Expertise in D3 or Chart.Js
- Proficiency in SASS, CSS grid and flexbox
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.