junior application support engineer for an animal health company
We are currently looking for a remote Application Support Engineer with experience in managing and enhancing cloud environments to join our team.
The customer is an American pharmaceutical company which produces medicines and vaccinations for pets and livestock.
The aim of the project is to establish operational Cloud HPC cluster to support customer’s computational sciences group.
- Setting up Cloud infrastructure in accordance with the architecture blueprints and best practices (using IaaC approach)
- Setting up CI/CD infrastructure for scientific application build and setup
- Application Installation, Compiling, Configuration and Integration with Cluster
- Cluster/Scientific Application Support
- Performance optimization
- Experience in managing and enhancing cloud environments
- HPC (SGE) experience
- Scientific applications background
- Good knowledge of and practice using IaaC approach
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- CI/CD experience
- Understanding of backup and disaster recovery
- IAM & SSO awareness
- Familiarity with applications and license management (Ansible, FlexLM, EasyBuild)
- Knowledge of web servers (Apache, Nginx)
- English level - B1+