automated testing engineer for a financial technology and information company
We are looking for a remote Automated Testing Engineer with 6+ months of experience in automated testing to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries. It provides leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community - driving performance in trading, investment, wealth management, regulatory compliance, market data management, enterprise risk, and fighting financial crime.
- Communication with customer
- Gathering and analyzing requirements
- Design and automate test-cases
- Manual testing
- Regression testing: writing, maintaining, running automation tests and providing reports
- E2E testing
- Working close with customer team and development team
- Using SCRUM for organizing the work process
- 6+ months of experience in automated testing (Java 8, Cucumber, JUnit, Maven, Lombok)
- Ability to estimate the Testing Scope
- Experience with Jenkins, Postman, TestRail
- Good soft skills and English (B1+)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.