automated testing engineer for a healthcare company
We are looking for a remote Automated Testing Engineer with 6+ months of experience in QA, and knowledge of Java and Ruby to join our team.
The customer is a worldwide supplier of healthcare solutions and services designed to optimize clinical and financial outcomes for healthcare organizations.
The main project scope is enhancing customer's products to comply with the 21st Century Care Act.
- Development of automation test on Integration and System tests level
- Perform code review for development code Increase test coverage for Unit test
- Be responsible for code quality working with CI\CD Analyze issues with central logging systems like Splunk
- 6+ months of experience in QA
- Deep knowledge in Java
- Hands on experience in Maven
- Knowledge in Ruby
- Knowledge of microservice architecture
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with JUnit 5
- Experience in integration testing
- Ability to work with the customer directly (English communication and proactive listening and speaking)
- Ability to read and understand code
- Experience in Spring will be a plus
- Experience in backend testing, contract testing with PACT as a plus
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.