automated testing in python engineer for a telecommunications company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Automated Testing in Python Engineer to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s leading broadband, communication and converged video companies, with operations in six European countries.
- Build and maintain a scalable test automation framework for critical video infrastructure
- Assess the best fit for purpose solutions and SW libraries and where needed develop a custom-tailored solution
- Build interfaces to extend the integration of test and/or development environments and test software with the automation tool
- Build and deliver a testing setup, enabling the different teams to scale up the Video Headend infrastructure efficiently with a high focus on remote accessibility, scalability, robustness, and reliability
- Support the Video Headend team in delivering services to stakeholders by automating the environments and activities wherever possible
- Stay up to date with industry best practices around methodologies and technologies to advise QA and integration teams on tool
- Implement QA within the project
- Work with Video Headend requirements to cover the main functionalities
- 6+ months of experience as a Python Automated Testing Engineer
- Practical experience in setting up CI/CD pipeline, experience with Jenkins as a code approach, DSL jobs construction on Groovy
- Solid technical background with Python, SQL, HTTP
- Solid UNIX/Linux user experience
- Experience with Git and Bitbucket
- Solid background in using Remote Development with PyCharm using docker and vagrant
- Solid knowledge of SDLC and STLC (Development and Testing Life Cycles)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies, namely SCRUM approach
- Solid knowledge of estimations techniques
- Goof communication and teamwork skills
- B2 Level of English
- Experience in the video domain
- Experience with test/dev infrastructure support
- Basic Networking experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.