automation tester for a financial information company
We are currently looking for a remote Automation Tester with 6+ months in software testing position with strong experience of testing processes and methodologies: plan, design, execute and report to join our team.
The customer is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors to build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
- Understand system architecture, functionality, business data flow of the product being tested
- Participate in requirements review and design sessions
- Build out environment including database table changes, create DDL and scripted shell as needed
- Add build routines to support business data transforms as needed
- General performance improvements for SQL based components
- Write additional service layer logic to support new business flow/content sets
- Do housekeeping and monitoring – add routines to purge table space, purge file space, monitor database and server resources as needed
- Maintain automation framework, and design new framework by leveraging new technology and testing methods
- Work closely with internal and external teams
- Bachelor degree or higher in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, or any related fields
- 6+ months+ in software testing position with strong experience of testing processes and methodologies: plan, design, execute and report
- 6+ months+ of automation testing experience for UI and backend service
- Proficient in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, package and procedure development, and DDL
- Solid technical experience of programming in Python
- Familiar with Agile methodology and good sense of quality ownership and risk assessment
- Strong and demonstrable experience writing automated tests and integrating automated tests into continuous development and deployment systems
- Strong technical trouble shooting and problem-solving skills
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Demonstrated experience with Continuous Integration such as Jenkins tools
- Familiarity with TestNG/Junit, Selenium, Ant
- Experience with financial market data
- Experience in Cloud
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.