automation tester for a health platform
Currently, we are looking for a remote Automation Tester with 6+ months of testing experience in a dynamic Agile environment with at least 6+ months of Web\Mobile Automation experience to join our team.
The customer is the operating system for virtual care. I’s platform ingests a wide range of real-world data from curated sensors and sources, transforming it through applied machine intelligence into actionable and objective clinical insights.
- Implement testing tools and frameworks that will help us release with confidence
- Define, design, and develop automated test cases
- Maintain existing test automation framework
- Integrate testing efforts and tools with CI/CD
- Execute automated test cases and analyze results in a timely manner
- Find and report bugs with accurate, technically complete, and concise steps to reproduce
- Help troubleshoot and investigate issues
- Collaborate with QA members to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Provide quality oversight of various medical devices used by client’s customers
- 6+ months testing experience in a dynamic Agile environment with at least 6+ months of Web\Mobile Automation experience
- Experience creating automated tests for web platform
- Experience with continuous integration environments, writing testable software, and TDD/BDD
- Hands-on experience with test automation tools such as WeddriverIO as primary or one of the following - Selenium, Cucumber, Sauce Labs, etc.
- Understanding of all the stages of SDLC as well as a good understanding of branching models such as Git flow
- Ability to participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback
- Experience interacting with REST API for test data setup and testing
- Experience with setting up and configuring GitHub Actions, Jenkins or CircleCI
- Proven professional experience in using issue-tracking software such as Jira, TestRail, Zephyr Scale, or similar bug tracking and test management systems
- Experience in loading/performance testing
- Experience working in cross-functional scrum teams
- Ability to accomplish complex engineering task independently
- Excellent written and verbal skills, effective communication skills
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training
- English level proficiency B1
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.