junior automation tester for a software company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Automation Tester with 6+ months of experience in automated testing, understanding of CI/CD (Jenkins) and experience with VCS to join our team.
The customer is a California-based private cloud solutions company focused on secure file sharing and collaboration. Users are able to access, edit, and share enterprise content from any device while maintaining compliance and security.
- Designing and writing test automation scripts
- Using test automation frameworks
- Investigating problems in software as a result of testing
- Working with QA analysts and software developers to find solutions
- 6+ months of experience in Automated Testing
- Experience in web-UI, mobile testing (Selenium, Appium)
- Understanding CI/CD (Jenkins)
- Experience with VCS
- Expertise in switching between languages
- Willingness to learn and switch to another language for automation (groovy)
- Willingness to work with Katalon Studio
- English level proficiency B1