automation tester for a telecommunications company
We are looking for a talented remote Automation Tester with 6+ months of QA experience, and strong Performance Testing skills to join our team.
The customer is one of the world's leading communications services companies. It was established in 1980. It is the largest mobile network operator in the UK, with more than 30 million customers and the largest operator of 4G services in Europe.
It can be a good opportunity to develop professionally and improve your potential.
- Perform Performance Tests like Load Testing, Stress Testing, Spike Testing, etc.
- Maintain a complex JMeter script logic
- Provide required artifacts (e.g., thread/heap dumps) to dev team for initial/further RCA
- 6+ months of QA experience
- Ability to understand and maintain a complex JMeter script logic
- Basic experience of work with Git, InfluxDB, Grafana
- Basic Unix administration skills
- Understanding of Java Memory Model; ability to provide required artifacts (e.g. thread/heap dumps) to dev team for initial/further RCA
- English (A2-B2)
- Strong interpersonal communications skills
- Self-motivated and works with minimal direction
- ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Ability to work independently without constant direct supervision
- Familiarity with Dynatrace
- Familiarity with TIGER Framework
- Familiarity with Hybris / AEM
- Experience in working with a distributed team
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.