automation tester for an insurance company
We are currently looking for an Automation Tester with solid experience with Selenium WebDriver and experience with Azure to join our team.
The customer is a leading wholesale provider of reinsurance, insurance, and other insurance-based forms of risk transfer. Dealing direct and working through brokers, its global client base consists of insurance companies, mid-to-large-sized corporations, and public sector clients.
- Implement component tests for services
- Write test cases
- Perform manual testing
- Report bugs/defects
- Support automated tests
- Improve/extend existing automation framework for Web/API
- Participate in all scrum's ceremonies
- Perform code review for team members
- 6+ months of work experience in the test automation development
- Solid experience with Selenium WebDriver: the ability to maintain/extend/fix automation framework based on Selenium
- Solid experience in Web/API automated testing
- Solid experience in testing/automation systems based on services/microservices with a big amount of 3rd party integrations
- Experience with Azure (Azure DevOps, Azure Portal)
- Experience with Swagger/OpenAPI specifications
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to multi-task and attention to details
- Understanding of main principles of CI/CD concepts
- Good communication skills: work in a distributed team
- English level proficiency B1
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.