junior automation tester for automotive company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Automation Tester for an automotive company to join our team.
The company offers to customers a complete set of solutions for the automotive dealer, goes further to connect pillars of the industry to drive results for its clients, including dealers, lenders, OEMs, and consumers. From inventory and marketing to sales and service - through each stage of a car’s life - the company connected to the process.
- Test Automation Framework development and maintenance;
- Build stable integration test package;
- Fill in gaps in test coverage and add new scenarios;
- Work closely with the Business Analyst and Development team in order to deliver the tasks in time and with the expected quality
- Bring ideas regarding test / code design
- Is able to maintain and develop scenarios for UI and API test automation by using BDD approach.
- Is experienced in creating BDD design, usage WebDriver and familiar with building architecture behind that.
- Knows how to create high-quality test documentation.
- Building and maintaining test suites, test cases, defects.
- Has good communication skills. English: B1+. Is able to propose new ideas.
- Is experienced in Scrum