automation tester in java for a financial technology and information company
We are inviting a remote Automation Tester in Java with 6+ months of experience in QA to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries.
The context of this project is the new feature development and enhancing existing core features.
- Creating test plan and selecting of test strategy
- Creating test plan in Java + Selenium
- Delivering high-quality work on time in a high-energy environment
- Communicating with Technical Staff, Business Analysts, Management, and Business Team Members
- 6+ months of Automation Testing experience using Java
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience
- Experience with applying Test Automation best practices for Web and REST API including test design patterns, parallelization, and reporting
- Experience in using Agile Software Development Methodologies, primarily Scrum and Kanban
- English level B2+
- 6+ months of practical experience in Cloud.AWS
- Experience in setting up CI/CD pipelines such as Jenkins or Git
- Experience in Report Portal usage
- Java 8+, Selenium, REST Assured, SQL, Docker, AWS, Cucumber
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.