automation tester in java for a healthcare company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Automation Tester in Java to join our team.
The client is population health management and Software as a service company that services health plans, government programs, hospitals, physician groups and Accountable care organizations.
- Creating test documentation and keep it up to date
- Manual testing if needed
- Documenting and tracking software issues using Jira
- Estimation of testing efforts
- Participating in software quality assurance processes
- Creating test cases based on requirements, execute tests and report progress
- Analyzing and reviewing requirements and project documentation
- Working with bugs, creating and maintaining HOWTOs and other materials for QA team
- Cooperating with development teams, local & remote team members regarding requirements clarifications and quality expectations
- 6+ months of experience in automated testing in Java
- Should have good experience on Manual and automation testing, Test Design and Test Strategy of UI, Web and API
- Should be very good in Java, TestNG, Selenium, Rest Assured, PostMan
- Understanding of the Scrum main terms (stand up, retrospective, backlog, iteration, etc.) and principles
- Experience in maintaining test documentation (check-lists, test cases, etc.)
- Experience with SFTP and shell scripts
- Experience with Oracle database and strong SQL knowledge
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Good written and spoken English
- Strong troubleshooting and communication skills
- BDD Scenarios (Gherkin)
- Knowledge of GCP/AWS
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.